Soroptimists are women of all ages, cultures and ethnic groups representing a wide array of professions. Soroptimists are leaders in their communities who believe in the power of joining together to make the world a better place for women and girls.
- A woman who lives and/or works in Southern California?
- Looking for a way to give back to the community?
- Want to improve the lives of women and girls
- Have a passion for hands-on service?
- Want to have fun and make new friends?
- Want to be connected to 80,000 like-minded women around the world?
The benefits are endless.
- Satisfaction of helping women and girls Live Their Dreams
- Fellowship with professional women in many fields
- Personal growth and development
- Awareness of the status of women and issues women face locally and globally
- Opportunities to travel and develop friendships around the world
- Fun and friendship
- Working together on projects
- Enjoying social activities with members and their families